No Bake Paleo Cookie Dough Truffles
Easy to make NO BAKE Paleo cookie dough truffle that will crush any sweet tooth craving. Pop them in the freezer for an anytime treat.
When we first founded the Healthy Glow Collective and began working on meal plans, we knew that we wanted to keep them real, approachable, delicious and of course, still include indulgences.
Over the course of our health and wellness journeys, we’ve realized that when you include all kinds of foods in your diet, even sweet ones, the more likely you are to feel balanced and have a better relationship with food.
Admittedly, we spent most of our college years avoiding fat and anything sweet. What we didn’t consider was the fact that being healthy is so much more than what you eat. It’s about exercise, mental health, self love, food pleasures, connecting with others and above all loving yourself for who you are.
Today, we’re sharing a sweet grain free & dairy free treat from our latest Healthy Glow Guide Summer Meal Plan. It’s made with nutritious ingredients to ensure that when you enjoy something a little sweet, you’re also getting a little fiber in. This is the case with most of the desserts in our Healthy Glow Guide; we use natural sweeteners and easy to digest flours.
Don’t worry though, these easy to make paleo cookie dough truffles don’t skimp on flavor either. Simply put: they are AMAZING.
Keep them in the freezer for when you need a little something sweet and don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends. xoxo!
- ½ tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup packed almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoon dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- For chocolate coating:
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl mix together flaxseed meal, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar. In a small bowl mix together almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well until a cookie dough consistency forms.
- Fold chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 tablespoon sized balls, place on parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan over very low heat, stirring frequently. You can also microwave the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments until melted. Quickly use a fork to dip each cookie dough ball into chocolate, making sure to coat evenly. Transfer back to parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt if desired.
- Immediately place baking sheet back in freezer for 20 minutes. Makes 8 cookie dough bites. Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
If you like this recipe, don’t hesitate to purchase the BRAND NEW Healthy Glow Guide Summer Meal Plan because there are plenty of more healthy delicious recipes in the guide waiting for you!
Don’t forget to join our FB group where we share recipe inspiration, ask questions and support each other through our healthy journeys.
Sign up to receive our FREE Top 10 Meal Prep Recipe Bundle and get cooking.