Turmeric Orange Banana Yogurt Smoothie
Incredible orange banana yogurt smoothie with fresh ginger and anti-inflammatory turmeric. A refreshing creamsicle smoothie to wake up to.
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut with your smoothie game, try switching it up with this wonderful smoothie made with fresh oranges, banana, greek yogurt, turmeric and ginger.
If you’re looking for a tummy soothing smoothie, try adding frozen pineapple instead of banana. Pineapple is high in bromelain, which can help relieve an upset stomach.
Purchase a greek yogurt high in protein and without any added sweeteners. It’s a great source of probiotics for a healthy gut bacteria and protein.
If you’re looking to boost your protein intake and use this as a post-workout smoothie, try adding a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
- 1 small orange, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ¼ cup cold light coconut milk
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Optional: 2 scoops your favorite vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Serves 2.
Sign up to receive our FREE Top 10 Meal Prep Recipe Bundle and get cooking.