Turkey Bacon & Egg Breakfast Tacos
These turkey bacon and egg breakfast tacos will keep you satisfyingly full all morning. Try topping them with sliced avocado, cilantro and a dash of hot sauce!
See how to make the tacos:
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- Splash of almond milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 pieces of turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 4 white corn tortillas (taco-sized)
- Optional: cilantro for garnish
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil. Place 4 strips of turkey bacon on sheet and bake for around 15 minutes or until as crispy as you like it. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg, 3 egg whites, and a splash of almond milk.
- Spray a nonstick pan with coconut oil cooking spray and heat to medium/high heat. Scramble eggs with a spatula and season with salt and pepper.
- Separate the scrambled eggs onto 4 tortillas. Then, add a piece of bacon. Top with cherry tomatoes, cheese, avocado, and cilantro.
This recipe is included in our signature Healthy Glow Guide, a 6 week fitness and nutrition program dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to feel and look incredible. Learn more here!
Sign up to receive our FREE Top 10 Meal Prep Recipe Bundle and get cooking.